Thursday, October 16, 2014

Throwback Thursday

That time in which I post poignant/funny/dumb/embarrassing tales about my childhood so people will manage not to envy me too much. You're welcome.

Hold on to your hats!!!




Prepare yourself!!!




Once you look, you can't go back!!!




I had a mullet.

This was the beginning. Over time my mom realized I needed a more clearly defined business-party line. Obviously as my business got more serious, my party got heavier too. And just in case people didn't know a good-looking mullet when they saw one, we styled it. With a curling iron. 

This isn't even the worst photo. I chose a tame one. The truth is, I chose NOT to put the worst one in our wedding slideshow (for the very obvious reason of it being my wedding slideshow) and so I don't have it scanned into my files. Maybe it will be lost with the tides of time! (An unlikely hope since my sisters have fond memories of my mullet and would probably hire a painter to recreate the picture if it were ever lost).

*Sigh- at least I learned at an early age "it will always grow out"


**Revelation! Maybe this is why I'm normally absurdly sane about hair cuts for being such a controlling person- I was ruined early on so everything is still better!


***PPS- thanks Mom, not for the hairstyle, but for loving me enough to truly think I looked good. Even in those pictures.





No comments:

Post a Comment

Share your tips, ideas, or comments!