Friday, May 11, 2012

Name Plates

Here are some name plates I made for a friend. She wanted the pieces to go inside some books she was giving her granddaughters. She provided the paper and left the rest up to me. I used my Cricut to cut the shapes and names. Then I ran them through my Cuttlebug for some texture. The only error I made was when I stuck adhesive on the back with my tape gun- forgot about the cut-out parts where the tape would show. I got most of it scraped away though so there shouldn't be major issues.


All the shapes came from the Sophisticated cartridge as well as Avery and Nora. Elissa was cut from the Designer's Calendar cartridge. I used Cricut Craft Room to design it all and tried to keep the plates in the 3x5 inch range (Elissa had to be a little bigger to her her name to fit).  Here's some closer shots:






1 comment:

Share your tips, ideas, or comments!