Monday, October 13, 2014

Books I Read This Summer That Rocked

I read a LOT of books this summer. It was glorious. I love reading and summer reading is my favorite. I knocked out a solid 3 on our honeymoon alone :). Every school year I track which books I read by pasting the book cover onto a poster. I'm severely behind this year and I was tempted to count some of my summer reading. I resisted though and have simply started digging in.

But my query did remind me that I hadn't reviewed a book in awhile. So instead of individual reviews, here's simply the list of what I liked by author.


  1. Wendy Wax: Ten Beach Road, Ocean Point, Christmas at the Beach, The House on Mermaid Point.
  2. JK Rowling: The Casual Vacancy, The Silkworm
  3. Deborah Harkness: The Book of Life
  4. Suzanne Enoch: Rogue with a Brogue, The Devil Wears Kilts
  5. Veronica Roth: Divergent, Insurgent, Allegiant
Twelve books- not too bad for a summer that included teaching summer school, getting married, and going on a honeymoon!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Share your tips, ideas, or comments!