Thursday, October 3, 2013

Invitations


I love paper crafting. I am an old-school scrapbooker, nothing digital for this girl (except strategic red-eye fixes, teeth whitening, and skin clearing before I print the photos). Ever since I started scrapbooking, I've dreamed about my wedding invitations. While I know it will be a massive undertaking and I might regret it in the end, I can. not. wait. to make my wedding invitations all by myself.

I've picked a pocket system from Cards and Pockets. I ordered color samples right away (even before setting the date). I have since ordered and am anxiously awaiting my first sample kit. I can't wait to actually see how the pieces will fit together, how I will need to format my printer, what tools I'll need, what details I can add. It's seriously one of the most exciting pieces for me!

Here's something like I'm going for:
Description: Keeping it simple....lace at top or bottom of invite with thin ribbon...possibly an embellishment tied to the ribbon.
Our colors are blush/pale pink, champagne, and ivory/white. I want everything to be light, bright, and classically wedding.

I am also obsessed with having a bow-tied invitation like this one. So cute!
Description: Wedding Invitation - 5x7 Ribbon Tied Petal Fold Invitation

I'll let you know how the pieces come together!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Share your tips, ideas, or comments!