Wednesday, October 23, 2013

Inspiration

Anytime you do or make something new people always ask "what inspired you?" In the world of crafting it is usually one of two things. Either your own imagination or a photo. I am normally of my own imagination but with all this wedding stuff there are several photos I'm using for guidance. It's hard to convey what's in my head, especially since I can't draw at. all. So if I have some photos to show my vendors, I'm more likely to get my "vision" explained.

Here are some of my inspiration photos. Nothing in here is EXACTLY what I want but somehow they convey the colors, shapes, textures, and emotions, I'm aiming for with the wedding theme. (And yes, these are Coach's inspiration photos too, he even knows how to navigate the wedding binder!)
love this cake with roses.
Place setting - Wedding reception
Belle of the Ball | Photo Album - Flohr & Loweth Wedding... If I could do it all over again, this wedding has so mnay elements I would have incorporated. Simple elegance.
table setting - um, LOVEBlush Silk Crinkle Chiffon



1 comment:

  1. Pretty colors, and I love the little hint of the champagne/gold color thrown in! Classy!

    ReplyDelete

Share your tips, ideas, or comments!