Thursday, August 16, 2012

Fall Wreath Inspirations

As you know, I love making my own wreaths. Fall and Halloween are definitely my favorites to make and this year I can't wait to get started (I'm forcing myself to wait until after my birthday before declaring summer over). My friend Kari shared with me some she has made and I'm using them as my inspiration for some fall decor. Check hers out!

Sorry for the sideways- forgot to rotate!
 I love how loaded it is with the miniature pumpkins. This one definitely lasts the entire fall season!

Add caption
Her witches broom is simply adorable. She insists the inspiration came from cute polka-dot ribbon she found (it's hard to see in the photo but the dots are glittery). I think she may have had some inner witch guiding her creativity though! ;)

To see the wreath I made for last Halloween, click HERE

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share your tips, ideas, or comments!