Saturday, June 16, 2012

Conquering the Popular Ladder


Shelf that is.....don't you love it when I fool you with my title?!? :)

The Ladder Shelf, oh so chic, oh so popular, and oh so expensive!

My sister and I are both in love with these shelves but they can cost an arm and a leg (at least by our budget definitions).  Here's one from Target, that's a bargain at $90. I don't want to spend that much money on the shelf, as much as I might love it. Furniture is not normally my budget breaker (that would be scrapbook supplies). I checked out the building plans for one (Sig helped of course) but it was going to be labor intensive and I wasn't going to be saving a ton of money.

Then in my blogging explorations, I found this blog and she had a post about a ladder shelf! Of course hers is super cool because it's made from a real ladder. Check it out and start reading her blog (if you're not already), she's got lots of cool tips and projects!



In the meantime, if you see an old ladder out somewhere, give me a holler. I know how I'll use it!




No comments:

Post a Comment

Share your tips, ideas, or comments!