Wednesday, December 3, 2014

Growing Pains

For 8 years I lived in apartments smaller than the size of my classroom (I have a large classroom). Now, courtesy of marriage to Coach, I live in a 3-bedroom, 2.5 bath home with a living room, basement family room, guest room, guest bath, mantel, the works! So now all of a sudden my 2 Rubbermaid tubs of decor is not enough.

I've slowly been aquirimg more for each season and creating a tub for each season but it's a slow process. I was dismayed to find that my Christmas decor barely decorated the tree. So I bought more, and managed to decorate the stairs. So I bought more, and managed to decorate a shelf. A. Shelf. 

So needless to say my dreams of themes and coordinating decor have gone out the window. I tried, but I don't know have enough stuff to make it come together. I'll highlight it all soon (I'm still tweaking things) but in the meantime this is my happy place. Comfy chair, cozy blanket, twinkling tree. (And Big Bang Theory on TV). 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Share your tips, ideas, or comments!