Tuesday, July 8, 2014

My Secret Addiction

That's a lie- I've talked about it with everyone I've met.

I LOVE Ladies of London on Bravo. Unfortunately, I haven't found an immediate friend who returns the sentiments. I don't watch any of the Real Housewives. Let's be honest, working in an urban school district, I've got real drama playing out every, single day. I don't need TV for all that. But Ladies of London so far isn't trashy American drama (thought I'm sure it will get there). Instead, it's this awesome, legitimate battle of American manners versus British manners. Crack my butt up!!!!!!!!

I love manners. I once received the Emily Post bible as a Christmas gift (thought I gave it back in an epic break-up that would definitely not meet British manners standards). Manners are awesome and they make social situations so. much. better. For people with ANY level of social anxiety (and we all have some), this is a big deal. If people follow manners, then everyone will be ok.

So anyway, this epic manners battle is my current addiction. Coach puts up with it in that he is happy to watch one of the other 4 televisions in our house (we really have that many) but otherwise I need a fellow follower. I want to talk about how Noelle's figure isn't that great (but she's supposed to be this epic fashion goddess??), and Juliet is pure American with the worst fashion sense, and is Marisa really going to the other side with her dual citizenship or is she now just the classiest American housewife ever?? Someone tell me!!!!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Share your tips, ideas, or comments!