Friday, November 2, 2012

Fall Wreath

Halloween is over so my "Merry Bewitching" wreath is down and replaced with a general fall wreath. I know many people start putting up winter and Christmas stuff in November but mine won't go up until the day after Thanksgiving at least.

And despite me best intentions, the only pictures I have to share are from my phone.

This wreath is an oval grapevine wrapped with a fall leaf garland. I have some fall flower sprays tucked in but he best part are the owls. Michaels had these cute little owls on sticks and clips in their fall floral stuff. I'm not a huge owl person but these little guys just seemed season-appropriate. It took all of 15 minutes to put together and I just used floral wire to secure everything. Happy fall y'all!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share your tips, ideas, or comments!